Sunday, May 5, 2013

Busy day

We drove up to Keene, NH to start the process of moving our youngest offspring home for the summer. The drive up to Keene and back home is always a pleasant drive, specially when the weather is nice and the traffic is low.

We got there just after noon, had a nice lunch, did a little shopping for sneakers for the child and then headed  back to the college. It took us another half hour to load the car and then we headed home. He sent home all of the unnecessary items like his TV, his video games, his stereo, etc...

I have no idea how a 19 year old can survive finals week without his stereo or his video games but I'm betting he'll do just fine.

*

in 5 days, my eldest child will graduate from college with a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.

Just thought I'd mention that because I am, as always, the proud dad.

*

Here are a couple of links:

No comments: