Sunday, May 19, 2013

How does one dispose of a 400 pound lawn tractor?

My wife asked me what I was going to do with my now-destroyed lawn tractor.

That is an interesting question because I have no idea what to do with it. I'll probably call the people that take my trash and see if they can do something with it. If not, I'll have to find a local guy. I'm pretty sure the old trash man sold his business to another gut who kept it local.

If any of you have any suggestions as to what I should do with a 400 pound collection of non-functional lawn tractor parts, please feel free to let me know.

In the meantime, I have John making suggestions as to a replacement and I have Pat checking his sources for reliability and cost-effectiveness. Hopefully, between the two of them, I'll find a suitable replacement that I can afford.

*

Just in case you are wondering, I am not the person who bought the winning PowerBall ticket.

No sir, it wasn't me. It's probably going to turn out to be some tank-top-wearin' redneck who'll spend all the money on Cameros and Chargers  for all his mullet-sportin' kin folk.

Guess I have to go to work tomorrow.

*

You can click on these limited links:

No comments: