Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Long Day today and tomorrow

I spent my day in a mandatory training session. You know how you can tell a training session sucks? It's when they make it mandatory. If it was any good, everyone would take it without being forced.

*

I did get a chance to look at some news and I discovered that they have arrested three more 19 year college students in connection with the Boston murders.

So what were these kids thinking when they decided to throw away all of the evidence they could find? Did they think it would be a good idea to help out a guy who had just blown up 200 people?

Kids, if I can give you one piece of advice, it's okay to back a friend when he's done something like slept late for class or lied to his girlfriend when you all went out drinking one night and he told her he couldn't go out with her because he was sick. It's not okay to back your buddy when he's committed murder.

Is that clear?

*

Here are a few links:

No comments: