Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm alive.

Now that I appear to have recovered from the great plumbing adventure, I might actually stay awake long enough to watch all nine innings of baseball. I don't want to say I was tired but last night I managed to stay awake until all of 8:30. At that time, I went unconscious and stayed that way until 4:30 when I woke up because really had to go to the bathroom....

*

The Red Sox start a three-game series against the Blue Jays this evening. Hopefully they can continue their winning streak because they need all the wins they can get while the getting is good.

Let's face it, eventually the Yankees are going to get their star players back from the DL and when that happens, I suspect they are going to start racking up the wins. Also, the Blue Jays have some serious firepower of their own. Unless they are planning on being another 2012 Red Sox team, they will eventually begin to click and start playing like they should.

When those things happens, the ALEast becomes one of the toughtest divisions in Major League Baseball so it's better to take the top early and try to stay there than it is to try and knock some other team off.

*

Enjoy these links:

No comments: