Saturday, April 13, 2013

Not a bad day. Not bad at all.

The Red Sox managed to beat the Rays after 10 innings of pretty darned entertaining baseball.

In the first inning, Middlebrooks took a leap at a line drive that glanced off his glove. For just a split second it looked like it was going to be a hit until Steve Drew bolted over and caught the ball before it hit the ground.

That, my friends, is athleticism.

*

So I watched most of the game while at a fund raiser for a friend of my wife. It was held in a bar, which is, in my opinion, the second most perfect place to watch a ball game.

The first place is in my recliner but hey, if I can't watch it from my recliner, I want to be at a bar.

*

Now that I've had dinner, I'm ready for a little crappy television and some serious early-to-bed.

You can click on these links while I relax:

No comments: