Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It's someone else's fault.

When it comes to the Kennedy family, it seems like it's always someone else's fault.

It wasn't Edward "big head" Kennedy's fault that Mary Jo Kopechne couldn't swim, it wasn't Douglas Kennedy's fault that the nurses didn't know who he was and it's certainly not Michael Skakel's fault that Martha Moxley didn't step away from the tee during his backswing.

No sir, it's not their fault at all.

*

So CNN kinda screwed up a bit this afternoon when they said, "Arrest made in Marathon bombing". This headline last about 15 minutes when they suddenly said, "Oops. Just kidding! No arrest made!"

Like I said yesterday, CNN is really good at following California car chases but I'm not sure what else they do well.

On the other hand, as I mentioned yesterday, it will take a breakthrough to solve this case and it does appear that maybe there has been that breakthrough.

The Lord and Taylor department store across the street from the second explosion had a video camera recording the street. They captured video of an individual walking down the sidewalk with a black bag. The individual dropped the bag on the sidewalk and kept walking.

The FBI managed to find that clip in the thousands of hours of video they are reviewing and then managed to enhance it enough to be able to identify the individual.

My only question is, "What do they mean by 'identify'?" Do they mean they know who the guy is or does it mean that if they run across the guy, they'll know it's him because of the video.

Oh, and before I get off the Boston-Exploding subject, this is why I like Stephen Colbert.

*

I'm running out of links. I think I might be approaching the end of the internet. The few links that I did manage to find are listed here:

No comments: