Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm tired.

I was called at 2:30 in the morning to fix a problem at work and I've been awake since. That means that not only am I tired, I'm cranky. And when I'm cranky, I find a it difficult to tolerate the incredible stupidity displayed by some people.

I won't mention who those people are and I won't provide them the publicity they seek by linking to their dreck but suffice to say that there is a certain subset of our society that lives in a sterile, sanitary world. They don't understand how anyone can feel outrage at a 19 year old from some third world shithole who came to this country, basked in its glory for ten years and then, out of the clear blue sky, decided to make a point about how evil America is by blowing the legs off people.

So on that note, let me just say that I hope that when the next 19 year old maggot with some nonsensical idealogical point comes along, there are some people should be the first in line to volunteer to get their legs blown off by him so he can make his point.

*

You can click on these links. Or not. Your choice:

No comments: