Sunday, April 28, 2013

I am not a plumber

I hate trying to do plumbing. I usually end up spending 4 hours to do a 2 hour job and still have large puddle of water on the floor.

Today, the plumbing gods smiled on me.

I ripped out our kitchen sink and installed a new one. It took me more about 4 hours but considering I had to make the hole in the counter larger and replace the entire drain system because the drains were in different locations on the new sink I didn't think 4 hours was too bad.

After I got finished seating the sink, replacing the drain system and hooking the water supplies up, I took the leap of faith and turned the water back on.

Guess what?

NOTHING LEAKED!

That is the first time in my life that I have done any plumbing and didn't have to use my wet/dry vac afterwards.

*

Since I spent my entire day laying on my back under a sink, I don't have any links for you.

No comments: