Sunday, April 7, 2013

Lazy bum.

I've been using my recent tooth extraction as an excuse to be a lazy bum. To be honest with you, it's not all that painful but it's just enough to make sleep difficult at best. That means that during the day, I'm tired.

Last night I got a decent nights sleep without the need for any medications.It's looking like I might be on the mend and capable of maybe being productive at work this week.

I hate the way that pain medication makes me feel. I'd rather drink beer until I pass out than take those things but if I did that, I'd have to pee all night.

Screw that, I'm old. I have to pee all night already.

*

So I guess the Red Sox decided to make up for last night 5-0 loss by kicking the Blue Jays ass.

They won this afternoon by a score of 13-0. They hit everything that the the Blue Jays pitchers threw at them and Middlebrooks hit 3 home runs. That's a hell of a lot of home runs to hit in one game.

So now the Red Sox are in first place in the ALEast, tied for first place in the AL and tied for second place in MLB.

I'm not sure they'll be able to maintain that level of play but as long as they keep Middlebrooks, Iglesias and Bradley on the team, they should do okay.

*

Enjoy these links:

No comments: