Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not the best day

When I was in my late teens, I stopped going to see a dentist on a regular basis and before I knew it, I had a major dental problem. At the age of 21, I was the proud owner of three root canals.

So last year, I discover that one of the root canals was not done properly. I know this because my dentist spotted a small white blob on an xray that indicated an infection was forming at the base of the canal.

Flash forward to today and I resolved the problem of the infection by having the tooth removed.

If I can give you one piece of advice, it's to take care of your teeth. I can honestly tell you that root canals and tooth extractions are events that are best avoided in life.

*

You can click on these links while I watch some baseball:

No comments: