Monday, April 22, 2013

Busy day, quiet evening.

Today was kind of a busy day because I spent the day with my son getting some extremely important things done. Then it was take-out food from a chain Mexican restaurant that was actually pretty damned good.

Now I have some baseball to watch because the Red Sox really need my sage advice. After losing two out of three to the Royals, they are still in first place in the AL East and they are tied for first place in the AL with the Rangers.

They are only 18 games into the season and it's already shaping up to be kind of interesting.

*

I have no more information about the murder they have in Boston because I find that I'm having a hard time believing anything the media is reporting.

They all seem to be saying different things and putting whatever spin they want to put on a story that is pretty cut and dry. For those of you that don't know the story, here it is:

Two assholes blew up some innocent people. One is dead. The other needs to be executed.

That my friends is the entire story. I don't want to hear their story about how evil America is. I don't want to hear their tales of repression and hate. I want them gone from our world.

*

Try out these links:

No comments: