Friday, April 12, 2013

Thus ends another work week.

Unless your name happens to be "John", this is the end of the work week for you. You get to now contemplate what fun and rewarding tasks you will be able to perform over the next two days.

My task will involve screaming my sage advice at my special coaching television on Saturday and Sunday. I get this evening off due to inclement weather.

*

Springfield had its 6th shooting of the year the other day and this one was on the border of Springfield and Wilbraham. At this rate, Springfield is on track to have between 15 and 20 murders this year.

Lets face it, things in Springfield are getting worse and there really is no hope that the city is going to straighten itself out in the near future. I appreciate the job that the police have but they were not hired to protect me from bad people. They are here to enforce the laws, not be my personal body guard.

Having said that, and now that things are starting to creep into my quiet little town, I have two simple decisions to make:
    Should I get some hollow points or just stick with the wad cutters?
    Should I get some #4 buck as well?
I think the correct answer is, "All of the above"...

*

Here are some links for you:


No comments: