Friday, April 5, 2013

This no sleep thing is getting old.

For the last several days, I have been sleeping like crap because of the infected tooth. Now that the tooth is out, I slept like crap because of the painful throbbing in my jaw where the tooth used to be.

I'm kinda hoping tonight is better because if it's not, I'm gonna have to pop one of those pain pills he gave me.

I hate the way I feel when I take those things.

*

So the Red Sox lost to the Yankees last night. Andy Pettite threw a hell of a game and he deserved the win.


The Red Sox looked good even in defeat. Some of the reports I heard kinda dumped on Victorino for his aggressive attempt to score on a passed ball but the way I saw it was he saw an opening and he took it. He knows you don't win ball games by staying safe. You have to take a calculated risk and that's what he did.

Hell, he almost made it.

Tonight begins a 3-day series up in Toronto against the Blue Jays. It's going to be interesting because I understand that the Toronto fans are more than a little upset at John Farrell for leaving to go back to Boston.

*

Try these links:

No comments: