Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good nights sleep and a nap.

Thanks to better living through chemistry, I managed to get a good nights sleep last night. And this afternoon,  I snuck in a little nap during Red Sox game.

Yes, I know they lost and I realize they probably lost because I wasn't giving them my sage coaching advice.

Trust me, I tried to stay awake but it just wasn't going to happen. Not only did I fall asleep, I was snoring loud enough to make The Dog leave the room and go into the living room with my wife.

Hey, what can I say, I was freakin' tired.

*

So anyways, the Red Sox kinda sucked today.

I was impressed with Lackey's pitching right up until he blew out his arm and that's just a shame. He worked hard to come back from his shoulder surgery and he looked great during spring training. Hopefully this isn't a major injury for him.

The rest of the team, however, had a tough time hitting the damned baseball. They managed only two hits and no runs and that, as you all know, is not how you win baseball games.

You win ball games by stepping on home plate more times than the other team. And the best way to step on home plate is to hit the ball.

*

Enjoy these links:

No comments: