Monday, May 13, 2013

They fertilized my lawn.

Last Thursday, before I left for Boston and before it decided to rain for two days, the fertilizer guy showed up and fertilized my lawn.

While I was in Boston, the lawn and the fertilizer got together, had a little dance party with the rain and before anyone knew it, the grass started growing and took on the appearance of a field of winter wheat.

Fortunately for me, my youngest is home for the summer and he took it upon himself to mow the lawn.

He's a good kid.

*


I was back at work today, working. They apperantly really missed me because I had a few hundred unread emails to plow through along with several meetings to attend. This made for a long day for me so how about I just stop typing now and start pasting links for you to click on.

Here they are:

No comments: