Saturday, May 25, 2013

I should be able to mow my lawn soon

We bought a new lawn tractor today and hopefully it will be delivered on Tuesday. My lawn is pretty damned long but then again, so is every other lawn in my neighborhood. The rain seems to have mixed nicely with all the fertilizer for everyone and we all have nice long green grass.

So anyways, they should deliver the machine on Tuesday and hopefully the grass will be dry enough that I can cut it then.

*

The Red Sox won today but so did the Yankees. That means the Yankees remain one game ahead of the Red Sox in the AL East.

Hopefully things will work themselves over the next few weeks and the Red Sox return to first place. Until then, I'm not unhappy with the way they are playing. There are still a few injuries that they need to overcome and I'm really liking the fact they are pushing Jose Iglesias to play positions other than short stop. He's a pretty talented kid and they can use that talent.

*

Try these links:

No comments: