Sunday, May 26, 2013

I still think the internet is closed on Sundays

Ever Sunday, I poke the interwebs to see what falls out and all I ever find is the same stuff I found when I poked it on Saturday.

I guess the webernet deserves a day off too.

*

I know I rant about the national media no longer being the press and I realize that I'm beginning to sound like a maniac of sorts but still, you have to admit that it's interesting how you can find this kind of simple and clear analysis or this headline on no-name websites but not in the national news.

I guess it kind of bothers me that the so-called "fourth estate" has become what is essentially just another entertainment outlet.

*

I may have erred when I chose my new lawn tractor.

My old lawn tractor had a 42 inch mowing deck that fit nicely through the gate on my back fence with an inch or two to spare on each side.

My new lawn tractor will have a 46 in mowing deck.

I suspect that I will be either mowing the fenced in area with my push mower or replacing my 45 inch gate with a 48 inch gate.

*

The Yankees lost and the Red Sox won. That means they are now tied for first place in the AL East.

*

Here are the links I found today:

No comments: