Saturday, May 4, 2013

You can't blame it all on Doubront.

Yes, he sucked and he gave up 18 hits but the Red Sox hitting wasn't all that great. They managed only 6 hits and that just isn't enough to get guys to step on home plate. In their case, it wasn't enough to get anybody to step on home plate.

And that, my friends, is not the way you win games.

Hopefully tonight goes better for all concerned.

*

I managed to get my lawn mowed and then made a decision that I'm probably going to regret. I have decided to take the new sink out of the counter, adjust the hole in the counter-top a bit and then put the sink back in.

Now that the sink has been in for a week, I can't help but notice that the front and one side seem to be slightly bowed upwards in the middle. A quick check shows that a ridge around the inner edge os the sink is resting on the bottom of the cut I made. Apparently I didn't cut it deep enough.

So, at some point, I'll take the sink out, adjust the cut and then re-seat it.

Wish me luck.

*

Try these links if you would like:

No comments: