Monday, April 27, 2020

Albert is still hanging around.

Albert the Owl is still sitting in various trees in our backyard. He has gradually spreading his wings and is taking higher and longer flights. As I type this, he is sitting about 40 or 50 feet up in a pine tree, looking down on our backyard.

I am encouraging him by pointing out all the known chipmonk locations in my yard and informing him that the chipmonks in my yard are the tastiest chipmonks in the area.

He doesn't seem to be listening to me but then again, he's essentially a teenager - they never listen.


Governor Baker did not say he was extending the lockdown past May 4th but he didn't say he wasn't extending it either. I'm still working under the assumption that the state will relax it's rules on May 4th and I will be able to get together with my instructor & go flying on May 5th.

I have not flown since November. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten something about flying and I really hope it's not the landing part.


The other day, I told you that my coronavirus mask is one of my dust masks and I showed you a picture of it.

Well, I ran across this today and thought to myself, "Yea, that's about right."


The shelves are complete and awaiting the arrival of my daughter's stuff.

If they collapse, I'll let you know.


Time for today's grass growing update:
    Yep, it's grass. There are some spots of crabgrass but for the most part, it's regular grass.
    Guess i need to figure out how to make one of those time lapse movies.
This has been todays grass growing update.


Tonight's baseball game is game 1 of the 2004 ALDS when the Red Sox went to Anaheim to play the Angels. Unfortunately it's one at 8:30 so I have no idea how much of it I'll be able to watch.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: