Friday, April 10, 2020

Chilly April day

I only went for one walk today because, well, I was busy with work and it was windy as hell outside.

No sense getting a dried, chapped face to go with my dried, chapped hands.


I've stopped watching the briefings that Trump and his minions have been giving because I've about had it. Every time he opens his mouth, I want to scream, "Shut Up! Let the experts talk! You are a landlord with no medical background. Let the people who know what they are talking about have the microphone."

As for things the medical folks are saying, well let's just say it wouldn't do them any harm to take a civics lesson.

This idea of a Medical ID Card / Immunity Certificate thing is a bit frightening to me. What other medical conditions will they put on your card? And who will be allowed to demand to see your papers?

I do, however, like the idea of a test that tells you if you had the Wuhan Bugaloo or not.

They say that about 25% of us have it but we don’t have any symptoms at all and we don’t know we have it. That percentage is based on the number of people that managed to get tested without any symptoms. Since it was almost impossible to get tested without any symptoms, I imagine the actual percentage might be higher.


Tonight's baseball game is from April 13, 2015 and the Red Sox are playing the Nationals.

While I watch that, you can click on these:

No comments: