Saturday, April 11, 2020

Still no grass

I keep looking for those tell-tale green tips but so far, I got nothing.

Maybe I'm being a bit anxious. Maybe I need to stop staring at the dirt. Maybe I should stop telling you about it.

Nah.

I'll be sure to update you tomorrow!


So far today I have managed to avoid all of the Wuhan Boogaloo news. The only thing I've watched today are some cooking shows on the All Guy Fieri Network, formerly known as The Food Network and several Last Man Standing I had on DVR.

Tonight's baseball game between the Red Sox and the Yankees is from April 11, 2005 and I'll watch that when it's on at 6:00.

All of which means I will not be watching any 'Rona news.

I think that taking a break from the daily body count might not be a bad idea for all of us.


While I watch some baseball, you can visit these links if you want:

No comments: