Thursday, April 9, 2020

Grocery shopping day

We decided to run to the grocery store today and go on a hunt for stuff. Compared to several weeks ago, the stores are understocked but not bad. In my opinion, they are focused on stocking the important stuff like food and medicine.

I was a little surprised to see a pretty empty milk case since according to the news I saw yesterday, there is a milk glut. I would think there would be plenty of milk.

The vegetables and fruit were plentiful, the meat dept was okay. Not great, just okay. The seafood was petty well stocked.

Cleaning supplies and toilet paper continue to be non-existent.

Personally, I would like them to focus a little bit more on toilet paper. I can grow vegetables but I can't grow toilet paper...


Tonight's game is from 2010 and the Red Sox will be once again playing the Yankees.

Enjoy these links if you would like:

No comments: