Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Nice quiet day

One of my meetings got rescheduled and another was short.

My kind of day.


The Shelf project is now 90% complete. I have installed the long support ribs for the top shelf and as soon as the glue dries on those, I'll install the short ribs. Once those dry, I can cut and install the top shelf.

Since the shelf is going to be made out of pressboard, I'm going to give it a generous layer (4 or 5 coats) of oil paint to seal it as best I can.

Once that is done, I'll put the shelves where they are going to be and level them using shims. At that point, they will be ready to accept all of the "non-essential" stuff my daughter will be bringing home when she returns.

Hopefully she doesn't have too much "non-essential" stuff because I make no guarantees about the weight limit those things will handle..


Today's baseball game is from July 25th, 1988 when the Red Sox went to Arlington Texas to take on the Rangers.

Here are a few links that you might find entertaining:

No comments: