Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I'm finally starting to get into the WFH groove

Now that I've been working from home for the last two weeks, I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I get a lot of work done but I also have time to fit other things in. The most important things I fit in are my two or three walks around the block.

Gotta stop those muscles from locking up


I wonder what the ‘rona is doing to the lottery? With no bars open, no one is playing keno or getting drunk and buying $100 worth of megabazillion tickets. I’m betting that lottery revenue has got to be down by at least 75%.

Since I live in Massachusetts, I have a feeling that when all is said and done, the state will increase my taxes by some outrageous amount because they’ll need to make up for those lottery losses.


I have a theory about the toilet paper shortage and it’s not because of hoarders.

Sure, the hoarders emptied the shelves pretty fast but almost immediately after that happened, the stores started limiting the amount people could buy. Since they were limiting the amount people could buy, you would think the wholesalers could restock the retailers but, amazingly enough, that hasn’t happened. It’s almost as if the wholesalers have stopped making it.

I don’t think they stopped making it, I think they are making just as much as they used to make but since we are now all at home all day long, we aren’t poopin at work. Work is where they have commercial toilet paper which is manufactured differently than home toilet paper. The manufacturers don’t have the capacity to manufacture enough home toilet paper for us to be home all the time.

Did that make sense? It made sense to me but I’ve noticed over the years that things that make sense to me sometimes don’t make sense to anyone else.


Back on April 8, 2011, the Red Sox hosted the Yankees and NESN is replaying that game.

Here are some links:

No comments: