Monday, April 13, 2020

Holy crap, it was windy

Several days ago, I stuck some plastic edging into my lawn that the bottom ten feet of my driveway. I'm trying to stop the water runoff from washing away the grass seed I put there.

Well, sometime around 2:00 this afternoon, that edging was unceremoniously ripped out of the ground and blown across my front lawn.

So much for growing grass along the lower edge of my driveway.


Speaking of grass, here is your daily update on the grass situation:
    There is no grass, just water.
    Too much freakin' water. I think the seed may be drowned.
This has been your daily update on the grass situation.


Tonight's baseball game is from September 23rd, 2003 when the Orioles came to Boston to play the Red Sox.

While I watch that, you can visit these:

No comments: