Thursday, April 2, 2020

I miss flying

First it was snow/rain that caused me to cancel scheduled flights, then it was a stretch of gusty wind that prevented me from scheduling any flights. Then, when I finally scheduled a slot with my instructor to get some time back in the air, the coronavirus hit and shut down everything.

And after what I saw on the news in the last few days, I don't think I'll be able to schedule anything until May.

I haven't been up since November. That's 5 months, and there is no way I'm going up without having an instructor with me while I relearn how to "Aviate, Navigate, Communicate".


Unemployment has never been this high and I can't help but wonder how the economy will recover from this.

I also can't help but wonder what is going to happen to the crime rate. Some people are going to turn to stealing while others are going to be real easy to piss off. Either way, I don't think our society is going to be better than it was.

Fortunately I have a decent supply of ammo...


Here are a few links that may entertain you:

No comments: