Monday, August 3, 2020

Busy work day today.

Many things are afoot with bad people trying to scam good people and the good people are looking at me to stop the bad people.

So I do.


The Red Sox are tied for the second worst record in the MLB at 3-7. The honor of the worst record goes to the Pirates at 2-7. The two teams I like are in the shitter.

Maybe I'll start rooting for the Dodgers or the Rays. I don't like them and it seems the teams I root for all fall apart.


The Red Sox are off tonight but it looks like NESN is running a minor league. And when I say minor, I mean seriously minor. Like not even the Cape League minor.

NESN is showing a game between the Westfield Starfires and the New Britain Bees.

For the record, I looked on Google Maps find Bullens Field. That's where the Starfires play.

There are goal posts in right/center field...

Bet that makes for some interesting collisions.


Here are some links:

No comments: