Saturday, August 8, 2020

We have power but no internet

Power was restored around 9:30 Thursday night and if you or someone you know is a linesman, I really, really appreciate the effort.

We still have no internet and if you or someone you know works for Charter/Spectrum, get off your ass and fix the outage on Pleasantview Road so my neighborhood can get back to the 21st century!

Perhaps one day the internet will return and I will once again provide you with links. Until then, you'll just have to make due on your own.


UPDATE!    UPDATE!    UPDATE!



At 4:00 this afternoon, Spectrum/Charter managed to get my internet back on!

Wooo Hooo!!!


Right now I'm watching yesterday's Blue Jays / Red Sox game. Tonight I'll be watching tonight's Blue Jays / Red Sox game.

While I overdose on baseball, you can visit these links:

No comments: