Thursday, August 20, 2020

We are now extra covid free

My wife got her test results back and she is also 'rona free.

We're a healthy couple.

At least we think we are.

We're not convinced the test used is any good, but what the hell, we'll take the results and be happy with them.



The Bruins came through yesterday evening and eliminated the Hurricanes from the Stanley Cup.

They will face either the Islanders or the Capitals in round two.



The Red Sox are still in last place in the AL but they are less last-placeee than they were yesterday afternoon. With yesterdays win against the Phillies, they are now only one game behind the Mariners.

They are in Baltimore to take on the Orioles tonight and yes, I will watch them.

I'm really hoping they beat the Orioles because they could use a winning streak longer than one game.


Kittens are a pain in the ass. They are cute as hell and I am constantly reminded of the old Looney Tunes cartoon Feed The Kitty but they are absolutely a pain in the ass.

One of the big problems with kittens is their ability to do something that really pisses you off and then make you look at them like, "What the hell, how can I be mad at this little ball of fluff!"

Cute little pain's in the ass...


I'm going to eat some food and watch some baseball.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: