Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Bruins are kicking ass

The Red Sox may be in full suck mode but the Bruins are kicking ass.

When I went to bed last night, they were down 3-0 in the third period and I was pretty sure I would wake up to find out they lost and the series was tied 2-2. Instead I woke up to the news that they scored 4 goals in the third, beat the Hurricanes and they now lead the best of 7 series 3 games to 1.

If they win the next game, they'll move on to face either the Capitals or the Islanders, depending on who wins that series. Right now, the Islanders are up 3 games to none in that series so unless the Capitals suddenly spring to life, it's probably going to be the Islanders.


For the record, we have cats and one of them has taken a liking to my laptop. She likes to walk on the keyboard as I'm typing and I have to go back to correct her mistakes. I'm not the best typer to begin with and I guess what I'm saying is you may find more typos and garbage than usual. Particularly when she is in full blown kitten mode and wants to play.

Currently she is wacking away at my hand and keyboard as I type. It's annoying but cute as hell.


The Bruins are off tonight and the Red Sox are playing the Phillies. I'll watch that but my hopes aren't all that high. Philadelphia has been playing pretty well lately.

While I fall asleep watching baseball, you can visit these:

No comments: