Sunday, August 16, 2020

They changed the input toolset.

Blogger, the toolset used to create this piece of crap, changed recently and I'm not sure the new format is better or worse than the old format.

In the old format, things like adding the funky little diamond (⧫) between thoughts was a single click, now it's three clicks. Doing an interim save while working was automatic or I could initiate at with a single click, now it may or may not be automatic and it takes two clicks to initiate a manual save.

Another thing the new process does is it creates some of the weirdest HTML imaginable by using paragraphs, divisions and styles instead of simple cr/lf break tags.

I guess it'll just take me some time to get used to it. Until then, please excuse any quirky character displays or formatting that suddenly appears.


I don't want to write about the Red Sox anymore

They suck and it's depressing to keep writing about that.

Instead, I'll focus on the Bruins who are currently up 2 games to 1 over the Hurricanes.


I'm still gonna watch the Red Sox, I'm just keeping my comments to myself until they win a game.

Until then, here are some links:

No comments: