Saturday, August 29, 2020

Pan seared scallops are the best

Cooking them is a truly messy experience but man, are they good. When they are done right, they are tender and they are sweet.

The problem is you sear them in a mix of butter and olive oil which spatters all of the place. Fortunately, I have a grill with a burner on the side for pots and pans so that is where I cook them. Then all I have to do is take the Windex© and clean the crap out of the side of my grill and the little shelf where the burner is.

Trust me, it's a hell of a lot easier than trying to clean the stove top.


The Red Sox really suck. They suck to the point where they are one game away from having the worst record in Major League Baseball.

As of right now, they are at .313 and the Pirates are at .310. Technically, they are tied for last but the Red Sox have played more games so they are ahead of the Pirates.

If they lose tonight, they will be in last place and probably in a position where they will unload all of their pending free agents. That means I'll spend the next month watching a team of guys I've never heard of get their asses kicked by everyone they play.

Oh well, I understand that management is calling this a rebuilding year....


So anyways, I'm going to watch the game and fall asleep early

If you are interested, you can click on these links:

No comments: