Monday, August 10, 2020

Yay! We get another heat wave!

I don't like heat and I don't like humidity.

I would rather be cold than hot and sweaty.


Tonight the Red Sox begin a four game series against the Rays and I'm a bit concerned. The Rays have been on a roll lately and they are currently in second place behind the New York Aaron Judges.

The pitching sucks, we knew that going into the season. What we didn't know was the mental block going on with the hitters.

I don't know if it's because of the 'rona, the short season or the lack of fans in the seats but whatever is causing it, they need to move beyond it and start hitting the ball.

Soon....


As for hockey, it's back on and the NHL wants to thank all the fans.

The Bruins were in first place in the Atlantic Division when the 'rona ended the season. The NHL decided to continue the season with a round robin format to determine seeding for the Stanley cup. So far, the Bruins ain't doing to well.

They lost to the Flyers last Sunday, the Lightning last Wednesday and the Capitals yesterday. Tomorrow they play the Hurricanes and I kinda hope they win because if they go into the playoffs with a high seed, they will end up in multiple battles for a shot at the cup.


You can enjoy these links while I watch baseball:

No comments: