Saturday, August 15, 2020

One more thing out of my basement

Our youngest showed up today and took his couch out of our basement.

Two years ago, his grandmother moved out of her house and he laid claim to the couch. For two years, the couch has been sitting in our basement and today was the day he finally got around to taking it. He recently moved into a new apartment with his girlfriend and they decided a couch would be nice to have.

One thing gone, a dozen more to go.


The Bruins won this afternoon and are now up 2-1 over the Hurricanes. But that's not the big news out of Toronto.

No, the big news is that Tuukka Rask has decided to opt-out of the remainder of the season.

The teams are sequestered up in Toronto which means they don't get to see their families. Rask has little kids and if it were me, I'd opt-out too. Not being able to see your family for a few months kinda sucks.


Yes, I'm going to watch the baseball game.
Yes, I'm going to hope that the Red Sox win.
No, I will not be disappointed if they lose.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: