Friday, August 28, 2020

Supposedly there will be baseball tonight

Hockey will not be played tonight but I understand that the Red Sox plan on playing the Nationals.

I guess we'll see what happens at 7:30


Did you know that a basic wheelchair only costs about $200.00? I thought for sure that like most everything that is medical-related, they were expensive as hell.

Huh.... I guess you learn something new every day.


Again, I make it a point to avoid politics unless something big happens.

Well, something big happened....

The Biden campaign managed to register the domain for Trump's campaign slogan, Keep America Great.

I think that's funny as hell and I imagine that Trump is apoplectic over it. I picture him throwing a hissy fit and firing everybody.


So now I'm going to cook up some chicken kabobs and see if that baseball game gets played

You can see if these have any appeal to you:

No comments: