Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Early post in case we lose power and internet

The weather dweebs keep saying the name of the storm headed our way. They repeat it like it was some kind of mantra. "Isaias is coming up the coast and we can expect 40 - 60 mph winds from Isaias. Once Isaias passes by us, we will not have any high winds from Isaias."

The bottom line here is that a tropical storm is rolling up the coast and we're gonna get some rain & wind. I have fuel for my generator and plenty of food in the house. I'm pretty sure we are all set. If we're not all set, oh well, we'll just have to deal with things as best we can.

The only thing I ask is that I would really like to not have any tornados cutting through my town if it's all the same to Isaias.


The Westfield Starfires beat the New Britain Bees last night by a score of 2-0. Tonight's game against the North Shore Navigators has been postponed due to Isaias.

The Red Sox are in Tampa to play the Rays. Let's hope they don't come down with the 'rona while they're down there.


So anyways, the winds are starting to blow and the rain has begun to come down. That means you get an early and short post.

Enjoy these links:

Quick Update While We Still Have Power.

I told him this was going to happen one day.

The road is blocked but fortunately it missed houses and wires.

No comments: