Tuesday, August 11, 2020

It's sticky

Thank goodness for A/C.


The Red Sox lost 8-7 last night, which is very disappointing since they went were up 4-1 in the third inning.

The pitching was okay and hitting seemed to improve a bit. They had one error that they probably could have avoided if they were on top of their game.

All-in-all, it was a good game and my hopes are high that they win tonight's game.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?


I will have the hockey game on in my fancy-shmancy "Picture-In-A-Picture" TV set. I won't be able to see it because I'm old and it's a small little screen but if something exciting happens, I might catch a glimpse and I can switch over quick to try and catch the replay.

When it comes to cross-over seasons, you gotta do what you gotta do.


I'm going to make some leftovers for dinner and then settle in for my baseball/hockey extravaganza.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: