Sunday, August 23, 2020

So much for not being in last place

With today's loss to the Orioles, the Red Sox are once again in last place in the American League.

They are now 29 games into a 60 game season so I'm pretty sure that without a miracle, they will not be in the playoffs.

I wonder if the new guy, Pivetta, is going to be a miracle?


I have to be honest with you, I didn't do a damn thing today except watch the Red Sox, peruse educational Youtube videos and throw crumpled up paper balls at the cats, who, by the way, really seem to like playing with crumpled up pieces of paper.

Maybe we should stop buying them cat toys and just ball up a sheet of paper every once in a while and let them go to town.


The Bruins take on the Lightning at 8:00 tonight and I suspect I'll make it through 2 periods.

While I watch that, you can click these:

No comments: