Tuesday, September 22, 2020

And the heat is on

I came downstairs this morning to find the the heat was on and for that, I am grateful. The temp outside was 31° which is colder than yesterday morning.

Fall arrived at 9:30 this morning, along with the autumnal equinox.

The autumnal equinox was the day that the Druids sacrificed their virgins, which , when you think about it, seems like a stupid thing to do. Particularly if you are a Druid.

To be honest with you, Druid's don't strike me as a people who had a lot going for them to begin with and cutting down on the number of available women doesn't seem very bright to me. I would think they would want to maximize the number of women so they could survive as a people.

Maybe that's why you don't see a lot of druids wandering around anymore.

So anyways, Happy Autumnal Equinox everybody. Go get yourself a big ol' mug of mead to celebrate.


The Orioles are in town to play the Red Sox tonight so that means I have something to watch while I contemplate the devestating blow wrought on our world by the loss of the Druids.

While I sit around doing that, you can sit around clicking on these:

No comments: