Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Good Eats is back

Over the last few years, Alton Brown has continued his cooking presence on Youtube, which is great and all, but to me he will always be the host of Good Eats on The Food Network. It was one of my favorite shows.

Several months ago, Brown started running promos about redoing his show and he was calling it Good Eats: Reloaded. This was great and all but it was basically young Brown being chastised and made fun of by old Brown. In other words, my kind of show.

Well, in the last month or two, Brown as begun to release new episodes of Good Eats: The Return and that, my friends, is a good thing.

To be honest with you, The Food Network has morphed into "The-All-Guy-Fieri-All-The-Time Network" and as much as I think Fieri is kind of entertaining, variety is the spice of life. I can only watch so many reruns of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...

I am, once again, entertained.


The Red Sox or in Miami to play the Marlins.

The season is winding down with only 12 games remaining. I'll be glad when this season comes to an end and the pain that is the 2020 Red Sox ends.

I'm hoping Chaim Bloom is the wunderkind that everyone makes him out to be and during the offseason, he makes some moves. I also hope that Sale, Rodriguez and Evolding come back in 2021 better & stronger because along with Perez, the Red Sox will have a formidable starting rotation with those four. Not sure about the fifth starter yet. Maybe Weber or Kickham

Only time will tell.


Well, time to feed the creatures. After that, we'll figure out what to feed ourselves. Then it will be time for baseball.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: