Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Well, they didn't lose yesterday

The Red Sox did not lose yesterday because they did not play yesterday. Today is looking like a different story.

Thee Red Sox are in Philadelphia to play the Phillies and instead of playing today and tomorrow, they are going to play a double-header today and use tomorrow as a travel day down to Tampa. If I recall the rule changes correctly, double-headers are now only 7 innings long instead of the usual 9 innings so maybe I'll be able to watch both games.

The first game started at 4:00 this afternoon and as I type this, they are in the top of the 4th inning with the score 4-1 in favor of the Phillies.

The starter, Perez, was pitching okay but the Phillies are hitting well. They've got guys like McCutchen, Harper and Gregorious swinging a bat and those guys know how to hit.

Hopefully the Red Sox win at least one of these two games.


Our illustrious president accused the military of starting wars to keep the arms manufacturers in business.

Does that man ever think before he opens his mouth or is he incapable of thinking? Does he ever say to himself, "You know, I can probably handle the situation with so-and-so a little more gracefully and tactfully if I keep it private." or does he actually think blurting stupid things out in public is a good way to deal with people?

I think Biden is a terrible choice for president but I just can't convince myself to vote for that bumbling boob Trump. Not after the way he treated McCain, Kelly and Mattis. Not after the story about refusing to go to the American Cemetary in France to honor the war dead because they were all "losers".


You should think about clicking on these while I watch the baseball game(s):

No comments: