Saturday, September 19, 2020

Time to put the AC's away

Since the overnight temps are predicted to be in the 30s and 40s for the forseeable future, I took out my air conditioners. You all realize the problem here is that now that my AC's are out of the windows, cleaned up and put away, we will suddenly experience a heat wave.

It's just the way my luck goes...


The Yankees beat the Red Sox last night but it took them 12 innings to do it.

Since I went to bed during the 8th inning, I can't really say what happened other than the Red Sox were up 4-3 when I fell asleep. The Yankees tied it in the 9th and won it in the 12th.

I'm hoping tonight goes more in their favor but with that kid Mazza pitching, who knows. He's a crap shoot on the mound.


While I eat dinner and watch baseball, you can click in these:

No comments: