Monday, September 14, 2020

Brady should have retired

I hate to say it but the guy is too damned old and too damned slow.

Belichick, however, should keep coaching until he can no longer walk. The guy is good. Really good. And from what I can tell, he's grooming Josh McDaniels and his son to take the reigns in the future.


There is no baseball tonight but there is football. The Steelers are in New Jersey to take on the Giants so I'll watch some of that game.

Mom was from Pittsburgh and Dad was a Giants fan so I'll carry on that tradition with pleasure.


Today was a long day. I made two trips to Glastonbury, CT and in between, I went to campus and got my bi-weekly covid test.

That means I didn't have a lot of time to look for links or read the news, which is okay because sometimes it's a good thing to ignore the news.


What I did find for you is here:

No comments: