Sunday, November 29, 2020

An "app" won't cure your depression.

I notice that there are a lot of television commercials advertising "apps" that help ease depression and other mental illnesses which leads me to believe we have a lot of people who aren't dealing very well with this covid thing.

Heads up people, it's not the end of the world. At least I don't think it's the end of the world. And if it is the end of the world, there's nothing you can do about it.

Take a deep breath (while remaining at least six feet away from others and wearing your mask), then go have a beer with some friends (who have had a 'rona test recently). You might still end up with the 'rona but at least you'll have had some fun.

Besides, 80% - 90% of people who get the 'rona are just fine.

All that aside, I can assure you that the only thing those "apps" will ease is a fat wallet. Those things offer nothing and they usually charge a monthly fee that you'll find is almost impossible to cancel.

If you need help, talk to a friend. They won't charge you any money and you'll get more help from them than you will ever get from any "app".


I did a little Christmas shopping today. That means I didn't spend a lot of time watching football (the Patriots won) or surfing the interwebs.

That also means I only found a few links and here they are:

No comments: