Saturday, November 14, 2020

My lawn looked nice for an hour

I ran my lawn over with my fully-functional lawn tractor this morning but since the guy across the street hadn't done his leaves, they blew across on to my lawn.

Oh well.

I've lived in New England my entire life and if there is one thing I know, fall in new England is a lot like painting the Golden Gate Bridge - when you finally finish at one end, you have to start all over at the other end.


Other than re-hiring Cora as their manager, the Red Sox haven't done much this off-season.

I was hoping they might at least pick up some low-cost guys who showed promise last season.


What do you do when your wife & daughter want grilled steak for dinner and it's dark outside?

You grab one of your shop lights, an extension cord and your step ladder, that's what you do.

They turned out pretty damn good by the way.


Here are some links:

No comments: