Thursday, November 5, 2020

It stayed clean

I was pretty shocked when I looked out my window this morning to see there were no leaves on my lawn. I figured for sure all the leaves on my neighbors front lawn would have blown across the street onto mine.

And yes, I know that those leaves will still blow across the street and end up all over my lawn but now that the fertilizer is down, it's not a big deal.

Don't get me wrong, I'll still be pissed at my self-centered, lazy neighbor for not picking his leaves up and letting them blow all over the neighborhood but my fertilizer is down now and I don't have to rush to clean my lawn.

Besides, the wind may shift and blow all the leaves back onto his lawn...


Time for an update on Election 2020:
    Nope, still no winner in Election 2020 but as of this moment, the Trump campaign has filed four lawsuits. One in Georgia, one in Nevada, one in Pennsylvania and one in Michigan.

    He's apparently trying to sue his way back into the White House.
This has been your update on Election 2020


London has gone into its second 'rona lockdown and someone over there has a sense of humor:
In my opinion, the only way to survive the levels of stress and bullshit associated with this pandemic is with a sense of humor.


I'm gonna start paying attention to the off-season moves being made by the Red Sox because rumor has it they will announce their new manager in the next few days. Once they have a manager, they will start making player moves.

I'm really hoping they find some pitching and some outfielders. I also hope they make an offer to Brock Holt and Mitch Moreland. Those two guys are both free agents, they should be dirt cheap and they really liked playing in Boston. They both brought a lot to the team, not the least of which is their ability to come off the bench, step up and hit the ball in clutch situations.

While I peruse the baseball rumor sites, you can visit these links:

No comments: