Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Holy crap! They won!

The Jets took an early lead in last nights game and they held on to it through three and a half periods. When I went to bed in the middle of the third period, the score was 20-17 in favor of the Jets. I fully expected to wake up this morning to the news that the Jets had finally won a game.

Imagine my surprise to learn that the Patriots managed to score 13 points in the fourth period and beat the Jets 30-27.

It was a shitty win but a win none-the-less. I'll take it.

Don't get me wrong, the Patriots still kinda suck and they really need to get Newton on track or there is a distinct possibility they might have just won their last game.


Not much else going on today. I finished up work and then ran over to a friends house to move his cable modem/router to another room and get the interwebs up and running.

Now I'm going to figure out what to do about dinner and then watch bad television.

You might enjoy these links:

No comments: