Monday, November 30, 2020

Just a tad windy

According to one of my favorite aviation weather sites, Windy.com, the wind is blowing around 25 mph right now and they expect gusts to 45 mph. That's a lot of mph for wind. Be grateful that this is only a rainstorm because if it was a snowstorm, we would be up to our eyeballs in snow.

We've lost one Christmas decoration so far. Well, it's not really lost. I found it across the street but it is cracked like an egg.

If that's the worst thing that comes out of these winds, I'm okay with that.

And for the record, I'm posting this early in case I lose the internet. Cable and electricity are fickle mistresses when it comes to high winds.


I'm going to try and watch a little football this evening.

You should do whatever you want.

If what you want is stupid internet stuff, here are some links:

No comments: