Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I hate politics

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one of my favorite rants.

Nothing has gotten better over the last four years and I suspect it's going to get worse over the upcoming four years. Biden is no different than Trump or Obama because he thinks he is always right. He thinks his opinions are the opinions of everyone in the country because he surrounds himself with "supporters" (or as I like to call them, "Yes Men") who tell him everyone thinks he is wonderful.

That, and the fact that I'm pretty sure he was dropped on his head as a baby and sometimes weird things come out of his mouth. Things like, "Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."

Remember, the most important thing you can do in this life is watch over your family and friends. To that end, might I suggest that you stock up on extra ammo.

And cheese balls.

You can never have enough cheese balls.


Speaking of dangerous and idiotic, Trump has decided that since he can't be president, no one can be president.

It's bad enough we are heading into a Biden presidency, but now it looks like Trump is trying his hardest to make it worse by screwing things up. He's like a spoiled little thug who burns the mall down because he got kicked out of the CVS for shoplifting a candy bar.

It would be very nice if, one day, in the future, we hire a president who gives a shit about us instead of himself, his policies or his legacy.


I'm going to see if there is anything worth eating in our fridge so I can make some dinner. Then I'm going to watch some bad television. And finally, after all that, I'm going to fall asleep so I can wake up and do it all over again tomorrow.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: