Friday, November 13, 2020

Early start.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning because, well, I'm old and I had to go to the bathroom. I went back to bed but couldn't fall back to sleep so basically, I've been up since 4:30.

To my loyal readers that manage to sleep all night long, enjoy it while you can. As you get older, you will find that sleeping straight through the night is akin to a miracle.

Maybe I should stop drinking ice water all evening long...


My youngest is in the process of changing jobs.

He moved from Keene, NH to Boston in August and at the insistence of his boss, has continued working at Keene State College. She asked him to stay on until at least December. He has been remote four days a week and he drives to campus one day each week.

During the last three months, he has been interviewing in the Boston area and stressing that his time at Keene was coming to an end soon. Well, he finally found something that he feels pretty good about.

Hs mom and I are happy for him because there is nothing worse than being unemployed. We would never let him starve but he does not want to rely on us. He is a man and he wants to take care of himself.

And he is taking care of himself.


I'm going to make some dinner and then fall asleep early.

Enjoy these links if you want:

No comments: